Tuesday, July 19, 2016

 It's been a while since my last post. Been busy with many other things going on in my life that is taking most of my time from working on the bike.







 good news is that I had a chance to put some work on the SkyTeam ST200 dirt bike a couple of days. the first time I try to start the engine it wouldn't start. I had a hard time trying to get her started and with no luck, so I slow things down and took a moment to figure what could be the problem with the no start issue. took a break for a day or so to collect my thought. once refresh  got to work to check things over like Carburetor, CDI, Stator, check for good grounds. one of the problem was a bad ground.



1 comment:

  1. Hey

    Just wondering how the project worked out?
    i just picked up the same bike (GT200 here in Australia)and like you information and parts seem t0 be scarce on the ground..
    i was very impressed with the bike as i'm not an off road rider traditionally (except as a teen).. its a narrow and tall bike and as I'm 6 feet tall it felt good under me (not hunched over and cramped like a lot of off-road "small" bikes)

    would be happy to chat to your self and any others interested in these bikes (a support group so to speak ..lol)

    thanks

    Grant
    Sydney Australia

    ReplyDelete